Refund refused

Tagged: 

This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Katrina S.

• Author
     Faith R
    Participant

I’ve been trying to get a refund (the meditations are fine, just too similar to what I already use and enjoy) and they stated they sent a refund to my PayPal account but then the refund was canceled. I’ve reached out four times since then (that happened three weeks ago) and haven’t had responses. I’m very concerned that this company and its founders are not as honest as they claim to be.

Be wary when purchasing anything from them.

Best,
    Faith

Jimi D
    Participant

I’ve been doing the meditation for 49 days straight and have found no effect. I did manage to get a refund. You should do it through Clickbank or Paypal or whoever you used to pay.
    Jimi

Katrina S
    Participant

I have been asking for a refund and cancellation for almost a week and have been ignored.
    I keep getting the automated email response and then nothing more………this is very concerning.
    I have just sent yet another request for response and hope that this will be the last time I need to
    do that. It is not a good feeling being ignored, it is not a good feeling having a guarantee dishonoured
    either………..hopefully there is a good explanation for the wait???

Katrina S
    Participant

Is there a facebook group page for this program????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please send us a quick email if you have any questions about anything! We'll get back to you within 48 hours. Thanks! The Deep Origins Team

Sending

Forgot your details?